David Howard Sprogis
Business and information technologist with extensive experience developing innovative software and systems that create value through enhancement, automation, efficiency and paradigm shift.
- CineCast is a start-up that I founded in 1999 and operate today. It produces an Internet-based digital media distribution platform for movie theaters, particularly for pre-movie advertising.
Website Development (Mostly CMS-based)
- Laura Corrigan, Acupuncturist
- Ginny Rehberg, Career Management Consultant
- Watertown Cultural Council official site
- and of course my own websites!
- The Advent School is a small independent school in the City of Boston which celebrates a mission of excellence in education and social justice. I have served on the Board of Trustees and chaired the Technology Committee since 2004.
- Watertown Cultural Council is the Watertown chapter of the Massachusetts Cultural Council which supports arts, sciences and humanities to build healthier, more livable, and vital communities. I have been a Council Member and served as Webmaster since 2007.
Most night, I tell my son a story after I tuck him into bed. I've been doing this since the time he could understand. I make them up as I go along, but sometimes I Google a story, get the gist then recite it as best I can. Here are a few that I've recorded. You can find others at my PodBean account.
- 2009-02-10 Br'er Rabbit Falls Down the Well
- CineCast Logo which I designed for CineCast.
- Projector Bracket which I designed, prototyped, and sourced for use with the CineCast system.
- Surfcasting, some people call it a passion; for me it's an obsession. This is my website.
- 2009-01-09 "A Role for Social Networks in Crisis Communication"
- Submitted to 2009 IEEE International Conference on Technologies for Homeland Security
- 2008-06-13 "Reusable coffee mug meets pre-pay/loyalty card"
- A concept proposed to Dunkin Donuts to merge pre-payment card with reusable mugs using RFID for the convenience and benefit of patrons while reducing waste.